Rellim has been well-known in the Australian automotive trade for over 70 years. The original Rellim Chart has grown with the Australian car market over that time, and is now supported by a range of other publications providing relevant, accurate and essential automotive information.
With much more information than your scan tool can give you, Rellim’s Code Book is a must have for every workshop!
- Code description – positive identification
- Setting parameters – explains what actually occurs to make powertrain codes set
- Possible causes – for easier and quick diagnosis
- Huge coverage – including Australian, Japanese, US, Korean & European
- VAG & BMW code cross reference
- With much more information than your scan tool can give you, Rellim’s Code Book is a must have for every workshop!
Timing Belts & Chains
Researched and written by automotive technicians, this book provides all the information required to quickly and confidently perform servicing work on timing belt and chains.
- Petrol and diesel engines
- Mid 80's to 2015
- Clear, concise diagrams
- Replacement procedures
- Tensioning procedures
- Replacement intervals
- Tightening torques
- Special tools
Wiring Diagram Series
The Rellim Wiring Diagram Series contains accurate wiring diagrams in an easy-to-follow format.
- 10 volumes, covering over 150 models from the late 90's to current
- All diagrams have been drawn in a common format by experienced automotive engineers
- Components are identified by common symbols and clearly labelled
- Earth point locations
- Electrical component locations
EFI & Powertrain Management Series
The EFI & Powertrain Management Series contains all the information technicians need to efficiently diagnose and repair modern fuel injection and powertrain management system.
- 4 volumes, covering nearly 70 models
- Componenet test procedures
- Specifications & voltages
- Fault code information
- Wiring diagrams
- Hundreds of photographs